That being said, here's my favorite parts of the final show:
- We got to see some original Cylons from the first series mixed in with the new ones.
- They stayed faithful to the death and resurrection of Starbuck.
- They tied modern religion into the story, which sci-fi often forgets (often on purpose).
- It explained the Number Six that Baltar kept seeing.
- Brother Cavill killed himself (YAY!).
- Laura died peacefully.
- Tori finally paid for what she did to Calley.
- The Opera House dream finally made sense.