Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recovering from disaster (again)

After the last mishap, breaking the fuselage, was fixed, I managed to screw up again! Not having applied decals in a while, I managed to rip the ones on the fuselage pretty badly. I thought I would just live with it but decided I couldn't.
So I tried removing them so I could use the stickers in the kit. But the decals were dry and weren't going anywhere. Finally I gave in and painted over them.
Then I realized I had used the wrong set of decals in the first place!



So here is the starboard side with the correct decals gently applied. Oo-rah!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: