S.H.A.Z.A.M.! 2.0

I just released version 2 of my collection of beginner's Applescripts, S.H.A.Z.A.M! - (Scripting Has A Zillion Applications, Man). The previous versions were much more popular than I would have guessed. Many of the scripts are very simple, but all of them are useful.

If you are a Mac user and haven't tried scripting in Applescript, you should give it a go. There's a lot of flexibility in scripting your applcations, and you can use Applescript (or Automator) to simplify tasks you do every day.

To download, hop over to Geeksuit, Macupdate, Versiontracker, or Nite Flite script library, a set of re-usable routines for sorting, using stacks and queues, and simple file I/O.

If you like them, drop me a line or leave feedback where you downloaded them!

Comments

Popular Posts