SHAZAM! doing great!

So far the small collection of AppleScripts that I thought no one would be interested in is doing really well, over 1,400 dowloads in 2 days for all three sites (MacUpdate, VersionTracker, and Scriptbuilders). I haven't had any comments on them yet, but I'm hopeful that they are being useful for people. Most of them are very simple scripts, but I use them all the time, so they do have a lot of utility value.

I'm looking into putting AdSense on the blog here as well as back at the Hideout. Never hurts to make a few farthings when it's as easy as Google makes it.

Other than that, not much going on here. I'm getting some website work done and then I'll be back at work on Able, hopefully by this weekend. I'd say he's about 1/3 of the way done, a lot more still to do.

Comments

Popular Posts